Like all FN awards, these awards are fee-free and judged by industry experts.
If you know an outstanding person, firm or product that you think deserves to be on the shortlist then email email@example.com before August 5.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner at London’s Victoria & Albert Museum on October 12.
Provisional categories this year are:
- European Equities House of the Year
- European FICC house of the Year
- Exchange Group of the year
- Clearing House of the year
- Electronic Execution Department of the Year, Sellside
- Electronic Execution Department of the Year, Buyside
- Speciallist Liquidity Provider of the Year
- Best Firm for Market Structure and Execution Consulting
- Best Front-Office Execution System
- Best Equities Trading Platform
- Best Derivatives Trading Platform
- Best Fixed Income Trading Platform
- Best Foreign Exchange Trading Platform
- Most Innovative Trading Product/Service
- Most Innovative Data Product/Service
- Capital markets start-up of the year (founded in last 3 years)
- Post-Trade/Risk Management Initiative of the Year
- Chief Technology Officer/Chief Information Officer of the Year
- Decade of Excellence Award
The 2015 awards dinner included a keynote address by Bob Greifeld, Chief Executive Officer, Nasdaq who used to occasion to launch a European blockchain initiative.